Session 2: From Lab to Launch – Lean Entrepreneurship for Researchers
November 9 , 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm UTC+1
The interactive online workshop is designed for researchers who are considering turning their ideas into a viable business. Our innovation advisor and lean start-up expert Dirk Lehmann will guide you through hands-on methods like lean business methods, building a simple business model, finding and validating your customers, and testing your idea before you invest time into building it.
It is a big plus if you join the session with an idea in mind that you maybe want to turn into a business, as we have hands-on exercises prepared for you to work on during the workshop.
- Learn easy steps to turn an idea into a business.
- Build a simple business model to start the process.
- Validate your business idea before you even start it.
- Find your customers and understand their real needs.
- Work on your own business idea during the session.
- Register free of charge here (for researchers & staff of WAITRO member organizations)
- Zoom links will be shared exclusively with registered participants.
- Registration remains open until the start the session.
- Certificates will be awarded upon request and successful completion.
WAITRO EVENT SERIES
Empowering Innovation: Entrepreneurship in Research Organizations
This session is part of an event series that explores the dynamic world of entrepreneurship within research organizations and its pivotal role in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Whether you’re a researcher looking to turn your ideas into a business or a manager aiming to foster innovation within your organization, this series will equip you with essential knowledge and practical tools.