Join us at the WAITRO Horizon Europe Capacity Building & Networking Event on June 21st-22nd in Barcelona, Spain. The event is organized by the WAITRO Office Germany together with the Regional Focal Point for Europe, Leitat Technological Center.
Day 1 | June 21st
- Networking Coffee
- International Cooperation Within Horizon Europe
- Lessons Learnt from the 1st Deadlines of Horizon Europe + Q&A Session
- Networking Lunch
- Pitching Session: Horizon Europe: Needs and Interests of Different Regions
- B2B Meetings Among WAITRO Members
- Visit LEITAT
Day 2 | June 22nd
- Introduction and Workshop Groups
- Brainstorming Sessions
- Networking Lunch
- How to Successfully Find Consortia Partners on SAIRA
- Visit DFactory
Learn more details about the agenda.
- Sustainable and efficient industrial water consumption
- Circular economy
- Sustainable and circular bio-based textiles
- Optimization of manure use
- Environmental pollution in noncommunicable diseases
- Novel foods based on alternative sources of proteins
- Development of microalgae and/or direct solar fuel production and purification
- Green transition and energy access in Africa
Please note that you can choose two topics (sessions) when registering for the event.
Registrations are closed.
We highly recommend that you book your flights and accommodation as soon as possible because Barcelona will be busy and unfortunately expensive due to the amount of tourists during summertime.
LEITAT was able to manage block bookings with special rates at two hotels. The special rates are available until May 23rd.
Hotel Barceló Sants
Plaça dels Països Catalans, s/n, 08014 Barcelona, +34 935 03 53 00
153€ per night, breakfast included; +18€ supplement top floor; +100€ supplement Orbital Suite; (tourist tax not included)
Hotel H10 Ítaca
Av. de Roma, 22, 08015 Barcelona, +34 932 26 55 94
173€ per night, breakfast included (double room, individual use), 183€ per night, breakfast included (double room)
We recommend Hotel Barceló Sants because it will be the meeting point to depart. We will take a bus to LEITAT (day 1) and D-Factory (day 2).
For making your reservation, please contact the following travel agency either by mail or telephone (before May 23rd).
Telephone: +34 672 64 12 74 / +34 971 32 35 20
Contact name: Lola
For your personal invitation (for visa purposes), we would kindly ask you to download the template for the invitation letter, complete it with your personal data (e.g. passport number, etc.) and send it to: email@example.com
LEITAT will sign the invitation letter and will send it back to you.
Please note that this event is for WAITRO members only (if you are not a WAITRO member yet, join now).